High performance flow cytometry
- Configurations with up 8 optical parameters (up to 6 colours)
- Choice of lasers with 375, 407, 488, 532, 561, 594, 638, 640, 785 nm
- Particle size: 0.1 – 100 µm
- Fluorescence sensitivity: ≤ 100 MESF (FITC) | ≤ 50 MESF (PE)
- Optional CyFlow Robby 8 Autoloading Station
High-performance flow cytometry
The CyFlow Cube 8 is a compact flow cytometer for the analysis of single cells and microscopic particles with a high grade of integration. The CyFlow Cube 8 offers the unique combination of a truly stand-alone system of a small footprint with a modular configuration concept with up to 6 colours. The easy-to-use CyFlow software provides control of the instrument, data acquisition, analysis and storage. The possibility of customised instrument settings facilitates switching between different applications. CyFlow Cube 8 offers True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC), which allows the display of particle concentrations for any subsets of cells without the need for reference beads, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
* Optional CyFlow Robby 8 Autoloading Station for well plates and tubes
* Optional CyFlow Sorter for closed, non-destructive cell and particle sorting with high purity
CyFlow: Intuitive software for CyFlow Cube 8
The newly designed, intuitive CyFlow acquisition and analysis software offers the measurement of millions of cells at your fingertips.
- Quickly choose your plots for analysis from all of the combinations shown in Preview Mode.
- Easily compare plots with the Overlay Wizard, for single or dual parameters.
- Share and customise your results within your research organisation with the Report Generator.
- Change your view with Zoom and V-Log Scale; you are even able to gate in Zoom Mode.
- Compensate rapidly with the Compensation Wizard.
- CyFlow optimally supports the True Volumetric Absolute Counting of the CyFlow Cube 8, displaying particle concentrations for any subsets of cells, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
Size / weight
500 x 470 x 355 mm
The principle of operation
Fluorescent flow cytometry
- blue laser - 488 nm
- red laser - 635 nm
Light source and optics
- Optical parameters: 8 (FSC, SSC, FITC, PE, PerCP-Cy5.5, PE-Cy7, APC, APC-Cy7)
- Light sources: 2 lasers (488 nm, 50 mV and 640 nm, 40 mV)
- Fluorescence sensitivity: <100 MESF (FITC), <50 MESF (PE)
- Fluorescence resolution: CV <2
- Detection particle size: 0.1–100 nm
- Automatic absolute case counting (TVAC) and syringe-controlled volume control
Electronics and signal processing
- Parallel signal processing from each optical channel
- Linear or logarithmic - to choose from
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converters, with the ability to change the detection parameter and curve level
- Number of detected cases: up to 15,000 cases / sec